PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We hereby confirm that the data of the users of www.artxchange.lt is collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania as well as with the instructions of the control authorities. We also apply all the smart technical and administration measures so that the data we collected on the users of the website would be protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration.
WHAT DATA ARE WE COLLECTING ABOUT YOU?
Personal data you decide to share with us:
- During the registration on the system:
- name (optional),
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- description of the your subject about work of art,
- when registering with Facebook, we collect the information of your public profile (name, surname, gender, profile picture and e-mail address).
- When subscribing to our newsletter:
- E-mail address.
- If you decide to contact us (via e-mail, phone or a message on social networks), we shall record the fact of contacting us and we may also store the content of the communication together with your contact details and our responses.
Information on how do you use the functions of our website
If you are visiting our website, we also collect information, which discloses the peculiarities of the use of our services or automatically generates the visit statistics. For more information, see “Cookies”.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by the law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may receive information about you from third party social networking services when you connect to them, for example, through accounts on Facebook network.
Other information collected by us
With your consent, we may also collect other information about you, your device and browser, IP address and location, your Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA), date and time of the visit, duration of the visit, source of redirection and methods of website navigation and browsing activities once you have visited the platform.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (e.g. information requested when registering on our website), but in that case you may not be allowed to use our online purchasing services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of direct marketing*, e.g. to send newsletters, provide personalised advertisements and send notifications about special offers, evaluate and analyse our market, clients, products and services (including the collection of your opinion on products and services as well as organisation of client surveys).
- To gain knowledge on how people are using our online services so that we could improve them and create new content, products and services.
- Other ways with your consent.*
* We hereby inform, that you have the right to refuse or at any time withdraw your consent to process your data for the abovementioned purposes marked with an asterisk.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We undertake not to disclose your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If your consent for the disclosure of your personal data is present.
- When providing services – to attorneys and lawyers who have registered on thewww.artxchange.lt website and have submitted their proposals to your enquiries, your personal data is disclosed only in that case, when you have selected the lawyer or attorney as the most appropriate for you, i.e. once you have expressed your will to cooperate with him/her. We shall only provide the attorneys and lawyers with your personal information to the extent necessary to perform the service.
- To the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all the information we collect for the purposes of service provision. Secure use of www.artxchange.lt is ensured by one of the most famous secure connection certificates in the world – SSL (Secure Socket Layer). When using the SSL certificate, the information sent between the user’s browser and the server of www.artxchange.lt, is encrypted. You can find the certificate details here www.ssls.com.
We would like to remind you, even though we take all the appropriate steps to protect your information, no website, internet transaction, computer system or wireless communication is completely secure. And even though we commit to make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal data transmitted through our platform. By transmitting any information, you accept the risk associated to such transmission. Having received your personal data, we shall apply the strict procedures and security measures in regard to such data.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We shall store your data for 3 years from the last day of your use of our services, content or access to the system. Once this period has expired, the data shall be deleted so that it cannot be reproduced.
We shall store the data of the attorneys and lawyers to the extent necessary for the provision of services and information on the website for your needs or until you request to terminate the storing of personal data. Once this period has expired, the data shall be deleted so that it cannot be reproduced.
Every data subject, i.e. each of you, whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, have the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about the processing of your data, including the right to request a copy of your personal data;
- Familiarise with your data and how it is processed;
- Request to adjust or supplement the incomplete personal data, according to the objectives of data processing;
- Request to remove the personal data completely, if there are no active outstanding enquiries;
- Request that the Data Controller would restrict the processing of personal data when one of the legitimate grounds are present;
- Right to the transferring of the data;
- To refuse the processing of your personal data, when the data is or is going to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as far as it related to such direct marketing.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we have the right to take appropriate means to verify your identity before we provide you with the requested information on personal data.
If you do not wish for your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you may send an e-mail to and disagree with your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and/or for your personal data processing not to be fully automated, including profiling**, without specifying the reasons for disagreement.
**Based on the personal data you provide, for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data may be profiled in order to provide you with customised solutions and offers. You may withdraw or object to your consent for the processing of personal data to be processed by automated means, including profiling.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction, related to the processing of personal data, to the Data Processor by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Having received such a request or instruction, the Data Processor submits a reply and performs the actions specified in the request or refuses to perform them no later than one month after the date of referral. Having regard to the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by two additional months, if necessary. In this case, the Data Controller informs the Data Subject about such extension within one month from the day of the receipt of the request and provides the reasons for delay.
The Data Processor may not allow the Data Subjects to implement the abovementioned rights, except the disagreement to process the personal data for direct marketing purposes, when, in cases provided by law, the prevention of offences, violations of integrity or professional ethics, investigation and determination, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject has to be ensured.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
The Data Controller website may contain third party banners, links to their websites and services, which are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by the third parties. You should read the privacy provisions applicable to the third party websites and services you use.
Cookies – certain information, which is recorded on your computer or a mobile device once you have visited a website. Cookies allow the server to collect information from the browser, therefore, you do not have to re-enter it once you have returned to the website or when you wonder off when browsing from one website to another. Cookies also help ensure the smooth operation of websites, allows monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to the websites and collect statistical information on the number of website visitors. For more information on how cookies work, please visit www.cookiecentral.com.
The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally and we control the collected data. Such cookies may be used to achieve the following purposes:
- to identify new or existing users;
- to remember your display settings, for example, colour contrast settings or font size;
- to anonymously collect statistical information about how and which entries you have viewed;
- so we could send you advertisements, which suit you and your interests the best. Cookies are used to prevent repetition of advertisements and to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising campaign;
- so that we could collect reliable information about the use of the internet website, which allows us to determine, if the website meets the needs of the users and to improve it accordingly;
- so that we could determine, which websites you are visiting and what user privacy protection means you are using.
Description of cookies used on our website
Description of cookies used on our website
|Cookie category||Description of the cookie|
|Technical cookies||Helps display our website, helps ensure its functionality, create a user profile, connect and manage your orders. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website.|
|Marketing cookies||Are used for user monitoring, as they visit various websites. They allow showing those advertisements, which are relevant to a specific visitor that may not only interest him/her, but might be actually useful.|
|collect||Used when sending data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Allows monitoring of visitor’s browsing peculiarities, as they are using various devices and marketing channels. Valid until the end of the session.|
|impression.php/#||Used in order to share content on Facebook. Valid until the end of the session.|
|fr||Cookie used by Facebook allowing displaying advertisements. Stored for 3 months.|
|_ga_gid||Registers a unique ID number, which is later used when generating statistical data on how the user is browsing the website. _ga cookie is valid for 2 years, _gid cookie is valid until the end of session.|
|_gat||Is used to limit the number of requests. Valid until the end of session.|
How to manage and delete cookies
You can easily accept or reject cookies, used in this website, by choosing one of the following options:
- I accept all cookies
- I accept only those cookies, which are required for this website, and I do not accept other cookies*.
When you are using a browser to access our content, you can always configure your browser in such a manner that all cookies would be accepted, all cookies would be rejected or you would be notified when a cookie is downloaded. Every browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie settings, see its help menu. The operating system of your device may have additional cookie controllers. If you do not wish for your information to be collected with the help of the cookies, use a simple procedure present in most browsers, which allows you to opt out of using cookies easily. For more information on cookie management, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, we would like to note, that in some cases, deleting the cookies may slow down your Internet browsing speed, restrict certain functions on the website or block access to the website.